RED DOT COMMERCIAL FLOOR CLEANINGRed Dot Cleaning is pleased to provide premier floor cleaning to clients. Specializing in commercial, residential, and condo cleaning, our experienced team is equipped to provide this service on a variety of floor surfaces - vinyl, laminate, tile & carpet. From pre-inspection to post-inspection we strive to provide excellent service, delivering on every project no matter the size, while adhering to the Institute of Inspection Cleaning (IICRC) methods, ensuring the lifespan of your floor.
Floor Surfaces & Services
Strip & Wax Vinyl & VCT Tiled Floor
Laminate Floor Rejuvenation
Book Now:Fill out the form below and we will contact you to confirm your apointment.
- Furniture move assessed upon arrival. Please advise us on any special requirements.
- For best cleaning results, please have carpet pre-vacuumed.
- Remove all items from furniture, including books on tables, glassware, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Please move any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. prior to our arrival. This will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner
- China cabinets, computer equipment, sectional sofas, entertainment units, must be completely emptied of all contents before moving. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one person. Antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved.
- Please let us know of any spots or stains which may require special attention and identify the staining agent if possible.
- If you have pets, please put them in a safe place where our cleaning will not disturb them.
- To quicken drying time, we recommend turning on your furnace or circulation fan.
- Cancellation fees may apply.
- After hours and weekend services available, additional rates apply.
RED DOT CARPET CLEANING
Red Dot Cleaning is pleased to provide residents premier carpet cleaning services at a special discounted rate. As residents, enjoy the same quality of work and service that we have provided to your building. We strive for excellent service while adhering to the Institute of Inspection Cleaning (IICRC) methods, which recommends that regular cleaning and vacuuming at home can keep your carpets in good shape.
Our Step-by-Step Carpet Cleaning Process:
- Move furniture (upon request + 20% service fee)
- Hot Water Extract / Steam Clean
- Apply deodorizer*
- Block and tab furniture legs to prevent spots from upholstery
- Apply Carpet Protector, if requested*
- Do a final groom of the carpet nap to set the pile
- Post-inspection walk through